The first time you come to the clinic you need to complete a history sheet.
- name, DOB, address. (if you have a codice fiscale bring that as well)
- past medical / surgical history, allergies, current medicines, travel history
Study abroad students should bring the insurance info. that accompanies their study abroad program here in Florence.
The doctor usually runs on time.
When called into the office the doctor will:
- take the medical history
- perform any relevant examination / lab tests
- chat about the diagnosis / prognosis
- prescribe any treatment / referrals or further invesigations
This all takes around 20 minutes.
Payment is organised afterwards with the receptionist.